Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday dinner recap


I had my birthday dinner with my friends last Saturday at a Thai restaurant.
The food was ok, but it was quite loud because that was the night the Lakers playing against Oklahoma. And to top it off, LAKERS LOST, boo!!

The food was served as individual dish, but we decided to do family style so everyone could taste different foods.

Clockwise from top left: Fried Calamari (appetizer) - I didn't have any, BBQ Chicken wings (appetizer)- I had 2 I think, Pad See Ew (Stir fry flat noodles in soy sauce)- that one was good, Singapore rice noodle, Mixed seafood stir fry?

Pretty much I just had a bite here and there, more like food tasting. It was good in some ways, so I won't feel I overate anything. There are some other dishes, but I didn't get a chance to take the pictures.

I haven't seen my friends for a while so was hoping to be able to talk to them more, but the restaurant was pretty loud from the Lakers game.
Oh well, next time, we should pick a more family friendly restaurant, not bar and grill type. It will be less noisy and better for some of my friends who have kids.
 

No comments: