Thursday, August 26, 2010

550 Killer Reps workout

I couldn't get up early today because I had a hard time to fall asleep last night. The SoCal weather has been pretty hot and humid during daytime, makes the rooms become stuffy and hot at night. Although I turned out the portable AC, the noise kept me awake for a bit until the cooler air snoozed me.

So as I thought I might want to skip another workout today, I decided to give Bodyrock.tv's 550 killer reps a go.

11 exercises - 50 reps each

1. Backward Lunge Kick Up (25 reps on each leg)
2. Walk Over Push Ups (50 reps) - I went down on knees after 20 reps
3. Mountain Climber (50 reps)
4. Sumo Squats Knee Up (50 reps)
5. One Leg Bridge Leg Lift (25 reps on each leg)
6. Side to Side Squat Leg Lift (50 reps)
7. One Arm Side Push Ups (25 reps on each side) - Pretty similar to P90X Side-Tri Rise
8. Star Crunch (50 reps)
9. Diagonal Touch Down (25 reps on each side) - kinda weird, I don't think I did it right
10. Side Plank Lifts (50 reps) - I think I only went halfway and called it a day
11. One Leg Wall Sits (25 reps on each leg) - didn't get to this point...maybe next time



Sadly, I only managed to do halfway side plank lifts and called it a day.
Time: 32:42.

Speaking of which my abs are pretty sore from yesterday's workout.

No comments: