Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bodyrock tv- Best Ripped Abs Workout

I tried this workout this morning and boy I was drenched in sweat, even though this workout only for 12 minutes. The key is to push as hard as you can in the beginning to get the most out of it.

3 rounds (10 sec rest/ 50 sec interval)
1. Sumo Jump Squat with Leg Lift (Score: 13/12/11)
2. 1-2 Reptile Push ups (11/7/7)
3. Squat Side Hop and Side Lunge (7/8/7)
4. Seated V-Scissors (33/41/34)



As usual yoga stretching and relaxation as my usual cool down.

Speaking of which, not sure if you notice I stopped doing One Hundred Push Ups Program. I strayed for that 3rd week and I decided to stop it altogether. After 2 consecutive weeks of push ups, it gets boring and monotone. I like variety in my workout :)

Btw I added this blog in HLB (Healthy Living Blogs). A little bit about HLB:
Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you're interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information to healthylivingblogs@gmail.com and check the site out for yourself!

1 comment:

Carl S said...

You changed your layout! Neat! And I like how you've been adding the vidoes to your posts - makes it easier to understand what you're doing... some of that body rock stuff is absolutely bonkers.

keep it up!