Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Running in a circle

I had 4.5 miles run outside in my neighborhood compound, took about 40 minutes. Not bad and I am planning to increase my running speed and gradually increase the distance as well. It was tough to keep me interested since it is kinda boring to run in a circle versus running on the beach trail. But still better than nothing at all, right?

My plan is to run at least 2-3 times a week (about 3 miles at least or 30 minutes, whichever comes first). Frequency is the key here. And if I have time during weekend, I might wanna go to the beach for a longer and slower run.

My abs exercises from yesterday kicked my midsection. I was sore on my waist, proof that the side plank rises really effective.

Btw, my dad joined me for the run. He only did slow jog since he hasn't jogged for 3 weeks ever since my brother go sick. Worrying of someone does affect your workout performance in some ways. You just don't feel motivate to workout. Same thing with me and K as well. There was a time our beach run felt really dragging.

No comments: