Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday workout

One hundred push ups program (Week 1, Day 3) 5 sets (8, 10, 7, 7, 12 (max))

Curl Arm & Hammer - 10 lbs (2x12 reps)
Struggled a lot when getting to the last 3 for both sets). I was going to do 3 sets but what's the point if I couldn't maintain a proper form.

One Arm Flip Grip Triceps Kick back - 8 lbs (3x12 reps - each side)
A modified version of P90X Flip Grip Triceps Kick back. Instead of doing it with both arms, I did one arm at a time. It's better to keep my form right, instead doing two arms with sketchy form

Half Burpee (2x10 reps)
Frist time trying it, by the time I got to the 2nd set, I couldn't maintain my form, so no use of pushing it too hard)

Table Dips (2x12reps)

Regular Crunch (50 reps)

Side Crunches (50 reps - each side)
Took mini breaks here and there.

Side Tri-Rise (25 reps - each side)
Did as fast as I could. Speed is the key here.

Max Reps Push ups - 15

I didn't spend too much time today. Got up a little late. But at least I did someting rather than just slept in.

No comments: