Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bodyrock.tv Hot Viral Sweat Workout

Another brutal interval workout from Bodyrock.tv. 30 sec on / 10 sec off, 24 rounds of these 4 exercises (repeat 6 times):

1. Leg Elevated Sumo Push Ups 8/5/7/6/5*/7* (I had to go down on my knees for the last 2 b/c my left shoulder felt hurt- I might sprain it a bit)

2. Ninja Jump Tuck 5/5/4/5/5/5 - not bad though I didn't jump as smooth as Zuzana

3. Prisoner Get Up 3/5/4/4.5/4/4.5 - I had to cheat a bit using one hand to help me get up

4. Pike Side Jump 31/29/27/27/31/29.5 - I did the Side step version, though I had to slow down a bit at the end because I was getting tired.

Watch Zuzana doing this workout. Trust me, I'm NOWHERE like her when doing this workout. Not even half of it.


Yesterday evening, I did Ab Ripper X after such a looong time after I completed my second round of P90X.

But I didn't do it along with the video. Instead I did all moves in 30 reps, including the leg climb which was supposedly only 12 reps on each side - I did 30. That explained why I collapsed after 50 reps of Mason's Twist. And I was aiming for 60 reps for it.

Not bad for me who hasn't done Ab Ripper X for almost 2 months and not even sore from it.

No comments: