Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All about Abs with Mindy Mylrea

I've had All about Abs with Mindy Mylrea for a while but haven't got a chance to do it, especially this workout incorporates the stability ball.

There are 3 parts of this workout:
First part - using medicine ball
Second part - using stability ball
Third part - using your own body weight.

Since I don't have medicine ball, I skipped the first part and went straight to the stability ball. First time doing this exercise, most of the time I just kept falling off from the ball and missed the sequence. Pike with feet on the ball? Side plank with the stability ball in between your legs? Boy....

But despite those, I still broke some sweat.

Maybe tonight I'll do more Core/Ab focus exercises and be ready for another Bodyrock.tv brutal workout.

No comments: