Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Mission Abs Possible Workout

It's been freezing cold lately in So Cal (46 F outside and it's 66 F indoor without heater) so explained a lot I've been having trouble rolling out from my nice comfy blanket to workout. Anyway, today's workout was supposedly for abs. But even though that, these are not a bunch of crunches.

Workout breakdown:
Set the interval timer 10 sec rest / 50 sec on for 20 rounds.
1. Sandbag Squat (I used a pair of 10 lbs dumbbells, holding them up on my shoulders)
18-12-13-14

2. Knee Raises (I don't have a dip station so I laid on the floor and did Leg Raises)
18-16-14-15

3. One Leg Push Ups (Alternating legs)
16-16-16-16

4. One Leg Lift and Toe Touch (I alternated between beginners and regular modes)
21-23-21-22

5. Flying Jump Lunge
21-20-22-20



Despite the freezing weather, I was still dripping in sweat. Not bad. Usually people felt wobbly after the workout, meaning they pushed themselves hard enough. But for me, I won't feel the muscle sores until later evening.

No comments: