Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Sexy Sweat Supremacy Workout

Another interval training from Zuzana, which I almost almost wanted to skip this morning. It's getting harder and harder to get up in the dark and cold morning to exercise. But then in my head I kept telling myself that if I didn't get up then I would ended up not doing workout at all today.

Today's workout require some set up for the reverse push up. I don't have a dip station, so I had to arrange my 2 bar stools and my floor mop handle. Also a cushion mat for the bicycle.

Workout breakdown:
Set the interval timer for 10 sec on/ 40 sec off for 24 rounds (I mistakenly set it as 20 rounds so had to set the timer back at the last round)

1. 10 Mountain Climbers & 1 Push Ups (count as 1 rep)
6-6-5-5

2. One Arm row (alternating arm after each rep) - I used 12 lbs dumbbells
15-14-15-14

3. Forward and Backward Lunge (Left side) - only used my own bodyweight
11-12-11.5-13 (last one was when I had to pause to set the timer back hence the
higher reps)

4. Forward and Backward Lunge (Right side)
11-10-11-11

5. Reverse Push Ups (half way)
12-11-10-9

6. Bicycle
43-57-58-49



My energy was a bit low today, prolly from the lack of sleep.

No comments: