Friday, December 3, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: 60 reps of High Knee Get Ups

Another time challenge workout from Zuzana at Bodyrock.tv.

Workout breakdown:
Run in place with high knees for 10 times then drop down. When the chest and the belly touch the exercise mat, power up to a standing position. That's 1 round.
Do these for 60 rounds as fast as possible.

My time: 8:57

I think my form might hinder after a while like not drawing my knees as high as the beginning. Besides it was hard to keep track counting the high knees plus the rounds. I just kept mark strokes on the paper everytime I completed 2 rounds. In the end I did 61 reps :)

Not bad for a mini workout when I just need to get my booty moving.

Anyway, I need this endorphin kick into my system to ease up last night incident. I hit someone's car when I was backing up in the office parking lot. Argh!

No comments: