Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Abs Now Workout

Zuzana didn't post today's workout breakdown on her blog today, but I found the video on youtube.


Seems like the instruction in the video was clear enough so I decided to do this time challenge workout today.

Workout breakdown (I made up the names mostly)
Finish the entire circuit as fast as possible while keeping proper forms
50 reps backward lunge with sandbag overhead press
50 reps super girl plank
50 reps sandbag squats
50 reps side knee tucks / reptile
50 reps jump lunges
50 reps santana plank
50 reps of 1 jump forward and 2 jump back
50 reps mini squats / pulse squats

I used my 15lbs backpack in place of the sandbag.

I finished this workout in 23:10

Update: I saw other people's time completing this workout and I have to admit I felt disappointed at myself. Most people could completed it under 20 minutes..some even only started for 1 1/2 months and could finish even faster than me. I've been doing bodyrock workout for about 7 months now and yet I didn't seem to improve much or I might start to hit a plateau? *sigh*

No comments: