Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 360 Reps BadAss Workout

It was a total badass workout this morning! Since I still want to take care of my lower back which just recently recovered from the pain, I was on and off using weight/backpack for any exercises using sandbag.

Workout breakdown:
Complete the entire circuit as fast as possible
50 reps sandbag squat & Leg Lift (alt.legs) - I was using 15lbs backpack but abandoned it in the end
15 reps Scorpio push ups (each leg)
30 reps burpee and Knee raises (no push up burpee version)
25 reps hanging leg lift (each leg)
50 reps sandbag clean/deadlift & backward lunge (alt leg) - I was using 15lbs dumbbell at first half
50 reps plank jump and stretch
50 reps flying jump lunges
50 reps sandbag squat & Leg Lift (alt.legs) - bodyweight only

I completed this in 37:42. Not too shabby but I'll do this workout later in the future with at least 15lbs backpack.

No comments: