Friday, June 24, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Wild & Free Exercise Challenge

I took a complete day off from workout yesterday to ease up my sore legs from my 5 One Leg Squat (each leg) practice I did the day before. When I got up this morning, I was determined to do this Wild & Free Exercise Challenge.

Workout breakdown
Complete 10 rounds of this circuit as fast as possible
25 Sandbag Swing (each arm) - I used 17.5lbs dumbbell and moved down to 15lbs at 7th round
100 high knees skipping

The biggest challenge of this workout wasn't really the workout itself, but more of my own mental challenge of boredom and this usually happens when I'm doing only 1-2 exercises in high rounds. Today was no exception. I had to stop the timer by the 5th round, stretched up a bit and continued with the rest of it.

Total active workout time according to my timer was 40:15.

No comments: