Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 300 rep Nightmare Workout

Today I wanted a longer workout so I picked one of Zuzana's older workout: 300 rep Nightmare Workout. I've come across to this workout but chickened out after I saw there was One Leg Squat involved. So since I've been practicing unassisted One Leg Squats every couple days, I know it's time to stop chickening out and tackle this workout!

Workout breakdown:
3 rounds of
20 snowboarder
5 pull ups (I did reverse push up with the dip station)
10 Side V crunch (each side)
10 dive bombers
10 leg raises (on dip station)
10 One leg side lunge and back lunge jump (each leg)
5 One leg burpee & Santana-Zuzana Push Ups (each leg)
5 One leg squat to Roll Back (each leg)

One leg burpee and One leg squat definitely slowed me down the most. For one leg squat, it actually easier to go down than getting up. I had to assist myself a bit to get up, especially on my left leg. Regardless, I kept a consistent pace - it took me about 11 minutes per round, so I finished this entire thing in 33:31 - keeping good forms.

No comments: