Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Sweet Body Burn Workout

Even though Zuzana posted the workout of the day, I decided to do Sweet Body Burn Workout, one of her old workout from 2009. Not sure why, when I saw this, I've been itching to do it.

Workout breakdown:
Do 2 rounds of this entire circuit:
2 rounds of (60 One leg Skips (each leg) + 3 explosive push ups aka clapping push ups)
10 sets of (Jump Up & 5 steps up on each leg)
3 explosive push ups
30 Jump Lunges & Touch Down
5 reps One Leg Pike Press (each leg)

I was interrupted by a phone call towards the last round of Pike Press so gotta paused the timer a bit.

Total time: 21:03


After rewatching the video, I realized I did the box jump and knee up a bit differently. Apparently, I was supposed to jump then do 5 steps up on each leg FIRST before doing another jump. What I did was I did the jump before switching the legs, so I did extra jumps than what it supposed to be :)

No comments: