Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CrossFit Bodyweight Workout Angie

This morning workout was purely endurance and bodyweight strength training. I've been hesitating to pick CrossFit Bodyweight Workout Angie, especially when you have to do 100 reps for 4 different bodyweight workouts.

Aside from pull ups which I had to modify to reverse push ups (some call it bodyweight rows, inverted rows etc), I did everything in proper forms and guess what, squat was the easiest among all.
So my modified Angie looks like this:
  • 100 pull ups (I did reverse push ups with both legs bent) - broke it down into 10 sets of 10 reps 9:43
  • 100 push ups - broke it down to 4 sets of 25 reps (of course I took breaks in between 5-10 reps) 13:32
  • 100 sit ups- full sit ups broke it down to 4 sets of 25 reps 8:04
  • 100 squats - did in 30 reps increments 5:18
Total workout time 36:38
My upper body will surely feel it tomorrow!

No comments: