Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 1000 Skips Exercise Challenge - 2

This exercise challenge was supposedly for yesterday, but with tons of fiasco going on, I ended up not having time to do it so pushed it for this morning. First time I did this challenge was in December last year.

It took me 15:54 to finish and today I BEAT the old PR by finishing this in 10:19.

BIG THANKS to Nina, a fellow bodyrocker for telling me how to trick our brain so it won't slow us down by putting 10 different objects in front of you. Each object represent 10 reps. So after counting 10 reps, move your view to the next object and so on. By the time you're finished the entire row, reverse the order (remember to look at the last object twice before going in reverse order). By the time you're back looking at the first object, make a mark on your paper. You just finished 200 reps!

So when you're tricking your brain thinking it'll be only 5 sets, it surely felt less intimidating. That being said, of course it still depends on your fitness level as well. My next challenge would be finishing this under 10 minutes!

Thanks so much Nina for sharing her tips and tricks :D

No comments: