Sunday, January 8, 2012

50 Burpees for 50 Days Challenge: Day 6 and Adapted Wilk Fitness Sandbag Training

I could declare that I managed to string 10 unbroken burpees before my legs started to give in and my forms started to get shabby. When that happened, I stopped, took a little break and string another 10 and so on. It was a good warm up anyway.

My knees felt a lot better than yesterday (less tight) but I wanted to give them more rest so today I focused on upper body strength training.

I adapted Wilk Fitness Sandbag Training by replacing the 20 forward/backward lunge with 20 reverse push ups instead.

So the workout looks like this:
5 rounds:
20 reverse push up or bent over row
20 around the world & side deadlift
15 biceps curl
20 good mornings

I only managed to do 3 rounds which took me 22:20

Original Wilk Fitness workout:

No comments: