Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bodyrock.tv: I Won't Give Up 400 reps Workout and 50 Burpees for 50 Days Challenge: Day 5

50 Burpees per day for 50 Days Challenge: Day 5 - DONE!
I could say I started to be able to string unbroken 10 burpees (with push ups!) in a row. My goal for doing this 50 burpees per day for 50 Days is to improve my overall conditioning (doing good push ups with elbows close to body, proper jump up etc) so I won't time my 50 burpees for the remaining first week, two or until I could string 20 unbroken burpees in proper form? HA!

Then I picked one of Bodyrock.tv workout for my workout of the day: a mini time challenge.

4 Rounds:
75 High knees skipping
25 Knee raises

Time 7:23

I had to take it easy with my knees from One Leg Squat Bench from yesterday so for the time being I'd avoid any squats and lunges.

No comments: