Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bodyrock.tv: Bubble Butt Workout and 50 Burpees for 50 Days Challenge Day 3

Today I did my 50 Burpees for 50 Day Challenge a bit differently.

I used the first 30 as my warm up prior Bodyrock.tv Bubble Butt Workout.

Bubble Butt Workout
30 Sumo Jump squats
26 taping push ups
15 Forward / Backward Lunge (each leg)
25 V-Ups
30 5 High Knees + Drop Down + Get Up
25 Leg Lifts
60 Mountain Climbers
25 Triceps Dips (1 leg assisted)
30 Skater Jump Lunges (alt. sides)
26 One Arm Push Ups (alt. sides) - on Knees

Time 14:57

Now I'm looking at it, seems like I didn't do the 5 high knees get up combo completely. I might only do 10 (totally forgot how many sets I supposed to do and I usually not wearing my spectacles while working out and in the dark it was quite hard) - Oh well, will do correctly next time and see if I still can come close to this PR.

After the workout, I did 20 Burpees to complete today's 50 Burpees. With the exception of the first 10, I did push ups on all of the burpees, including doing the side burpees.


No comments: