Saturday, June 16, 2012

ZWOW #22

It's supposed to be 6 Week 6 Packs Summer Challenge Week 3 Day 6 - Muscle building workout but I couldn't resist doing ZWOW#22 after it came out! Besides 10 sets of 10 reps weight lifting doesn't really appeal me much.

Original workout: Zuzana Light

Workout goes like this:
30 reps chair Jumps (side pike jump with hands on the chair)- 2jumps = 1 rep
30 reps chair push ups (push ups with hands on the chair)
30 reps triceps dips
30 reps sumo squat & jump up and clap
30 reps RDL Squat Twist

In addition to those, there'll be on the minute 4 burpees (everytime the timer hits 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 etc, had to do 4 burpees before resuming the move).

Since I don't have anyone to let me know when the timer hits the minute, I used 2 timers. First, I used my Garmin Heartrate monitor to track the overall time and I used my iPhone interval app to keep track on the minute burpee by setting it up to 1 min/1 min for 99 rounds -obviously I should've be done before it hits 99 rounds!



And since there were burpees in this workout, I'd say I've fulfilled my 50 Burpees Day 40..heck I even did more than 50 since it took me 15:37 to complete this whole thing! Not to mention, I did extra 18 burpees afterward! Enough WO for the day!

No comments: