Monday, December 31, 2012

LBKC 2012 New Year's Eve Kettlebell Workout

Last workout of the year 2012, so it gotta be bad and I planned to be a bad ass and pushed myself to my limit!

Good thing I got permission to work from home so I could sneak out in the morning to the class and nobody would notice anyway..haha. Fair enough, when I came back, nobody called me asking where I was. Besides most people started off late. Very few of them are super early birds like me!

Ok on to the workout!

#1 KB Jerk practice
10 reps each hand (12lbs KB)

#2 15 min AMRAP:
  • 1 rep each side Turkish Get Up + Windmill Combo (12lbs KB)
  • 10 rep each side double KB cleans (2x12lbs KB)
  • 8 reps each side Romanian Deadlift with 2 KB (2x25lbs KB)
  • 8 reps Pull ups (assisted with thick band - 75% off bodyweight)
Completed 4 rounds + 1 set Turkish Get Up + Windmill combo

#3 Abs
10 sets of:
Jack Knives + Russian twists combo (with 12lbs KB)

#4 Sled Push!
I did 4 laps of 275lbs sled push!! (1 minute rest after 1 lap)

1 lap = 20 yards.

275lbs! That's 2 3/4 of my bodyweight! If I had more time, I didn't mind to do at least 300lbs. Maybe it's not a good idea, I might break my legs...haha!

No comments: