Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Glutes & Legs Workout

Wednesday is my favorite day because it's the peak of the week and that means weekend is just around the corner! :)

I am so happy I could hoard that squat rack for the entire time - yes bad me but I don't care! GLutes and Legs days are always my favorite and it always excite me after the workout, I feel my glutes are pumped and has that tightness feel to it.

BB Glute Bridge
95lbs x20 warm up
105lbs x 20 warm up
125lbs x 15
125lbs x 15
125lbs x 15 - tough last 3
135lbs x 10- I finally braved myself to use the big plates! Holy it actually feels LIGTHER than the smaller plates? It could be because the bar isn't just sitting directly on my pelvis the entire time since 45lbs plates have bigger diameter. Thoughts? I think I might be ready for 135lbs BB Glute Bridge.

Active rest: Ab Splitter 10x (one of Z ab moves combo - 3 abs move count as 1 rep)

BB Hip Thrust
95lbs x 15- ok- felt a bit burn in inner thighs?
95lbs x 10 - felt not much tension on glutes
95lbs x12- better set- felt tension on glute & not much on thighs/quads

Active rest: front plank hold for about 1 min

DB Full Squat (2 DBs - 15lbs each ) feet pointed fwd & shoulder width apart - weights indicate total DBs weights - I think a pair of 20lbs should be better for me but couldn't find them around!)
3x30lbs x 15

DB Side Lunges (1 DB goblet hold)
3x 15lbs x 15@each

No comments: