Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back and Abs Workout

I moved down the weights for BB Bent Over Row and One Arm DB Row. I tried to watch some videos for One Arm DB Row, not sure I could understand exactly what I should do.

BB Bent Over Row (used Pendlay Row technique)
40lbs x 15
40lbs x 15
45lbs x 12- ok
45lbs x 12- tough last 2 to get full ROM
45lbs x 12

Active rest: Hyper Ext 15x

One Arm DB Row
3x15lbs x 15@each - tried to focus getting the right moves

Seated Cable Row
3x20lbs x 12 - focused on pulling from back muscles & not rolling shoulders to front

Active rest: side lying leg raise (hip abduction) x15@each

Hanging Abs Raise/ Bird dog
3x 15x/15x@each

Assisted Chin up practice

I seriously need to pratice my chin ups more often. I think I lost my chin up strength endurance for lack of practice :(

No comments: