Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Glutes & Legs

Today's workout wasn't too snazzy. My right foot (see attached picture) felt some sharp pain when I did the deadlift or whenever I tried to shift most of my weight to the right or pressing my entire foot on the ground, which was most proponent when doing the deadlift.

Once in a while, I do feel it when I walk or stepping using my right foot or whenever I shift most of my weight there.

Hip Thrust - OK. I was going to do pyramid but then I started having cramps so no pyramid.

And I wasn't dare enough to do squats so no squatting and focused more on hammies and lunges.

My stomach was eating up itself since I woke up. I thought it got a bit better after I had 1 Tbsp coconut oil upon waking up with my hot tea but then in the middle of workout it started out again. Usually it felt better after I had whey but not today. Stomach felt better and not eating itself after I had my solid fat/protein meal 30 minutes later.

Oh well overall today's workout was quite light for lower body.


Various Mobility Warm up

BB Deadlift / standing side hip abdct 20@each
45lbs x 15 - mobility warm up
95lbs x 12- warm up
120 x 8 - base right foot felt hurt when pushing it down
110 x 8 - had to stop- bottom right foot felt pain when shifting weight on

BB Hip Thrust on 5 risers /seated heavy band hip abdct 20-30
135 x 12 - activation
3x165lbs x 10

BB RDL / Plate Rev Lunge
3x75lbsx12 / 3x25lbs x 15@each

Laying Leg Curl
3x55lbs x 12 (moved down to 52.5lbs last 3 reps 3rd set)

Leg Extension
1x60lbs x 15
2x65lbs x 12

No comments: