Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Morning Workout - trying to be back on the routine

One Hundred Push Ups Program Week 2, Day 2 (10, 12,9,9,14 (max))

Alternate Shoulder Press - 10 lbs dumbbells (3x12)

One Arm Triceps Kickback - 8 lbs dumbbells (3x12)

Lawnmower - 12 lbs dumbbells (3x15)

Back Extension (3x15)

Side Tri-Rise (2x20)
I struggled on the second set by the time I got to the 15th rep. Originally I was going to do 3 sets, but I guess for now 2 sets was enough.

I didn't have a stopwatch/timer so I used Online Tabata timer to count the time.
Pretty useful.

Half-Plank hold (1 min)

Isometric Side plank hold (50-55 seconds per side) - was going to do it for full 1 min, but these were tough!!

Full plank hold (1 min)

Started workout around 5:44 am, finished around 6:20 am - of course I took break here and there, wrote this post as I went along the workout before I forgot my numbers. Good sweat, decent workout.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Hi Hattori,

I am back to posting! Haven't had Internet for a few weeks, so it is nice to be connected again. Round Two is done and I started Insanity yesterday.

The Fit Test alone was harder than P90X Plyometrics. The main difference so far seems to be the speed (You jump really fast from move to move), and the jumping(You are airborne for most of the working).

I love it so far. It is giving me the challenge I was looking for after getting bored of P90X.