Wednesday, September 8, 2010

550 killer reps morning workout

I did this 550 killer reps workout in the morning. Unlike last time, I managed to complete the whole thing, though it was quite haphazardly towards the end. I couldn't do the full side plank rise, so I used my elbows to do it. It was still hard.

Time I completed this workout was 36:29.


Last time I only did up to side plank lifts and called it a day.

A little improvement: I did the walk up push ups on toes until 30 reps (with mini breaks in between) then went down on my knees to complete the full 50 reps. Last time I did only 20 reps and went down on my knees.

1 comment:

Miho said...

Hey girl! It's Miho! Cool blog that I just totally found today! :D

I have some questions. Do you have a list of workouts somewhere on this blog? If you do, can I see it and if you don't, can you make one?
See, as I'm off to college (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!), I can use their gym, so I decided to take advantage of that and do so. BUT, I need help with a workout plan, because I'm totally nervous, never been to a gym to work out (only once with zumba), and I have no idea where to start because I am NOT an exerciser AT ALL - it's not even funny! SO, can you help me out a little? Thanks! :)