Monday, October 25, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Enjoy the Burn Workout

Enjoy the Burn Workout 50/10 - 12 rounds - took exactly 12 minutes.



Bodyrock.tv did the video a little differently this time. Instead of clips of when she was doing the workout and then a tutorial video, Zuzana did the entire workout for us to follow..-uncut. More like a workout class style. So it feels like we're doing the workout together with her! It's kinda cool in some ways. Too bad I was too lazy to bring my laptop down this morning and played the video when I was doing the workout. Maybe next time.

Workout breakdown (repeated 3 times) and my score:
1. Santana Push Ups (Left side) - 6/6/5
2. Half Burpee - 14/12/13
3. Santana Push Ups (Right side) 6/7/6
4. Jump Lunge (I did the Backward Lunge without chair as a modified version) -
21/23/25

For the Santana Push ups I messed up the left and right side. I thought the left side was determined by which SIDE I was facing when did the side plank. After re-watching the video, it was determined by WHICH SUPPORTING ARM that I was using when doing the side plank lift.

Good workout. I was a sweaty mess after this.

No comments: