Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bodyrock tv: The Medal of Honour Abs Workout

Today was an interval strength training for 15 minutes. Set the timer to 50 sec on /10 sec rest for 15 rounds.

The workouts:
#1. Elevated Leg Plank with Hip Circle 25-19-19
#2. Super Star Body Spring 11-10-11
#3. Elbow Plank/Side Plank Lift (LEFT) 8-8-7
#4. Elbow Plank/Side Plank Lift (RIGHT) 6-3-6
#5. Leaping Mountain Climber 37-30-34



I messed up my interval timer during the 2nd round of the fourth exercise thus the super low rep. But on the bright side I finally figured out how to set the rest time first instead jumping right into the workout. The Super Star Body Spring was very challenging (any jump lunges and squat combo always burn my thighs and legs) so I switched to the modified version (minus the chair) and still got good workout from it.

Zuzana showed each individual workout breakdown video tutorial on her site.

No comments: