Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bodyrock tv: The Trainer Who Loved Me (300 reps workout)

I am usually a day behind from the Bodyrock.tv workout schedule because of the time difference. Usually I take Saturdays and Sundays as my rest day and do the last workout of the week on the following Monday instead.

But today I was so pumped up to do Zuzana's new 300 reps workout (The Trainer Who Loved Me). It's a time challenge workout, 60 reps for 5 workouts. Totally brutal.

Workout breakdown:

1. Jump Up and Star Lift - 60 reps
2. James Bond Lunges - 60 reps (alternating legs)
3. Monkey business exercises - 60 reps (Do a pike press with bended knees and power up to jump knee tuck for 1 rep)
4. Side Crunches - 30 reps each side
5. Breakdance Push Ups and Knee Tuck - 60 reps (I had to modify it to a regular push ups instead push ups with the knee tuck- heck Zuzana even had to modify to this one after doing the knee tuck push ups for 30 reps)

Time 40:09



The Jump Up/Star Lift and Monkey business exercises slowed me down a lot. And when I thought I couldn't sweat much in this freezing weather, I was still drenched at the end of the workout.

One thing that I accomplished today: I finally could do a decent jump tuck instead of just regular jump :)

No comments: