Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Sexy & Jacked Up Workout

Today I decided to do Bodyrock.tv time challenged workout: Sexy & Jacked Up Workout. The goal here is to complete the rounds as fast as possible with proper forms.

Workout breakdowns:
1. Low Jacks - 20 reps
2. Pike Press - 6 reps
3. Mountain Climber - 30 reps
4. Triceps Leg Lift - 10 reps
5. Superman - 10 reps
6. Roll over to the belly to continue to the next one
7. Toe Touches - 20 reps
8. Leg Lifts - 10 reps

After completed all 8 workouts, reverse the order. Repeat this 4 times.



My only question is whether the reverse order count as the second round or not. Thus If it did I might do more than 4. Otherwise I might only did 3.

My time: 19:27

As usual bodyrock.tv workout always makes me drenched in sweat.

I concluded today's workout with some yoga.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you! lol. i guess i didn't make that clear- 30 people plus me were at the interview! so 30 candidates! EKK!

lequan@luvtoeat said...

hi Jos,

thank you for stopping by my blog. i can see this is a blog for you to document your workouts so i may be off topic with what i'm about to say, but it's just in reply to your comment on my blog.

don't worry about how many comments you get. as long as you're there to blof for you and not the comments, you'll start to enjoy blogging again. plus, to be honest, i'll comment on a blog whether it has 0 comments 3 comments or 100 comments. the number of comments don't matter as long as i have something to say and relate to on the post, i'll comment. so don't get wrapped up in the comment game like me. it's such a dumb game. truly enjoy blogging, regardless of the number of comments you get :-D. you'll be able to meet some really sincere and nice people, if you haven't already. thanks for this little conversation. good luck with your workout and happy blogging. by the way, my hubby was going to try
p90x, but never got around to it. i think he got scared away...lol.