Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Fat Destroyer Workout

I thought I'd take my weekends as day off from working out as usual, but not today. Even though I didn't get up early morning as usual, I managed to do this before lunch. Hence, I got to enjoy the homemade wontons that my mom made :) Totally Fat Destroyer Workout.

Workout breakdown:
10 sec off/50 sec on for 20 rounds.

1. Sandbag squat & Twisted Knee Up (alternating sides)
18-10-10-9

2. Triceps Push Ups & Leg Lift (alternating legs)
10-10-9-7

3. 1 Leg Get Up and Knee Up (Left)
10-10-10-10

4. 1 Leg Get Up and Knee Up (Right)
12-10-10-10

5. Burpee with Knee Raises (I did Jump Tuck instead because I don't have a dip
station)
7-7-6-6



For the sandbag squats and 1 leg get up I used a pair of 10 lbs dumbbells but had to go down to a pair of 8 lbs for 2nd half. This workout really kills my legs. Not to mention my left triceps was still sore from yesterday's High Knees and Get ups (I powered up using my arms a lot to get up)

No comments: