Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Red Hot Workout

Today's workout was a time challenge and I'd say I enjoyed doing the High knees (minus the jump rope). It's a good exercise to boost your heart rate up in a short time.

Workout breakdown:
Combo #1: 10 sets of 10 Seated Pull Ups & 10 Knee Crunches
I don't have a dip station, so I used my counter tops with detachable broomstick handle. It was really hard!! I could barely move my butt up if I didn't use my legs for a little assistance.

I had to stop the timer after the 1st combo to walk from the kitchen to the workout area.

Combo #2: 500 High Knees Jump Rope (I did High Knees only)

Combo #3: 50 reps Core Twist Push Ups

Combo #4: 500 High Knees Jump Rope (I did High Knees only)

Combo #5: 50 reps Sandbag Hip Thrust (I loaded up my backpack with one 8lbs dumbbell along with bunch of clothing/sweater. Not sure how much weight it was (prolly around 10-15lbs)

Time: 27:07



Got a good sweat, good workout!

No comments: