Friday, December 17, 2010

Bodyrock.tv: Young Buns Workout

I woke up this morning with some soreness on my back and butt, not as much on legs anymore. Alarm went off, I turned it off and went back to sleep, woke up realizing that it was getting a bit late. Good thing today's workout only took 16 minutes (with warm up and cool down it became about 20-25 minutes)

Workout breakdown:
Each workout took 4 minutes (set the timer to countdown 4:00 minutes) and did as many reps as possible.

1. Sumo squat and Lift (I modified the lift by leg raise/star crunch/butt lift combo)
16 reps

2. Sandbag Double Lunge (Left leg) - I used 15 lbs backpack - 33.5 reps

3. Sumo High Knees - 174 reps

4. Sandbag Double Lunge (Right leg)- 33.5 reps

I stretched a little longer to loosen up my legs and back. Good workout. Good sweat.

No comments: