Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Beach Workout

Or in my case that would make it as Living Room Workout instead of Beach Workout.

The workout is a combination of interval and time challenge.

Workout breakdown (repeat this sequence 3 times):
1. Backward Lunge and Knee Up, holding 15lbs backpack (30 reps each leg)
2. Sandbag Row (I used a pair of 15 lbs dumbbells) - 30 reps
3. Dancing Crab (alternating legs) - 30 reps
4. Jump Squats (interval 10 sec off/20 sec on for 8 rounds - 4 minutes total)

My legs and thighs were SUPER SORE from yesterday's 300 killer squats thus my Jump Squats reps were pretty lame. I didn't keep track of the reps specifically, but I could tell you it range from 5-12.

Total workout time: 34:02

I didn't count the time that I set up the timer from stopwatch to interval plus sipping water at the same time.

No jump rope today, legs were so sore and I got up a little late as well.

No comments: