Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Harder Than Ever Workout

The title said it clearly. Today's workout felt tough for me, especially the forward and backward jump lunges. Not sure if my energy was a bit low today or yesterday's exercise challenge plus jump rope wiped me out more than usual.

Workout breakdown
Set the interval timer 10 sec off / 50 sec on for 12 rounds
1. Chin Ups (I substituted this with Reverse Push Ups) 15
2. Prisoner's Jump Squats 20
3. Mountain Climbers 75
4. Clapping Push Ups (I did this on the knees, legs wider than Zuzana's) 10
5. Jump Lunges 24
6. Bicycle 57
7. Dips (used a chair) 15
8. Forward/Backward Jump Lunges (Left) 10
9. Forward/Backward Jump Lunges (Right) 5 (boo)
10. Side Crunches (Left) 22
11. Side Crunches (Right) 22
12. Burpees 9



I should've did the modified forward and backward jump lunges (skip the jump and just did the steps, without chair).

20 minutes interval jump rope 10 sec off/15 sec on for 48 rounds.

No comments: