Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Hot to Trot Workout

Since Zuzana hasn't posted today's workout I opted to do one of her older workout: Hot to Trot.

The good thing about this workout it's bodyweight so no need extra equipments except exercise mat and the interval timer.

Workout breakdown: (Do Part 1 and 2 Twice)
Part 1: Interval workout 10 sec off/30 sec on for 6 rounds
1. Elbow plank Hold (10 sec)
2. Reptile (30 sec)
3. Elbow Plank Hold (10 sec)
4. Mountain Climber (30 sec) - double jump count as 1 rep
5. Elbow Plank Hold (10 sec)
6. Knee Tucks (30 sec)

Pretty much you hold on Elbow Plank during the 10 sec off - so it wasn't really a rest time. I couldn't write down the reps for the 30 sec interval, but roughly I could do at least 25 reptile at first round, and the rest pretty much around 10-15 reps. After a while it was quite challenging to hold on Elbow Plank for each 10 sec.

Part 2: Time Challenge (5:42 // 5:09)
Do these 2 circuit as fast as possible.
1. Monkey Push Ups and Jump Up - 25 reps
2. Squats and Twist Jump 25 reps

After finished with Part 2, repeat the whole thing one more time.



After finished with the workout, I did 10 minute interval skipping (10 off/20 on for 20 rounds).

I was feeling light headed the whole day and lack of energy. Maybe because I didn't workout in the morning or I might catch a cold? It won't be impossible since I was surrounded with coughing and sneezing colleagues. *sigh*
But after I did this workout in the evening, I felt a bit better. But I might wanna hit the bed early.

No comments: