Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Ready to Sweat Workout

It felt so GOOD to workout early in the morning. It gave me energy for the rest of the day. No more working out in the evening. Last night I had hard time to fall asleep probably because of my high adrenaline from the jump rope.

Anyway, I did Ready to Sweat Workout which was a combination of interval and time challenge workout.

Workout breakdown:
Combo #1: Time Challenge - Do this set as many as possible (4 minutes)
Side to Side Push Ups and 2 Forward/Backward Jumps - 14 reps

Interval High Knees Skipping (10 off/20 on for 8 rounds) - 4 minutes
40-40-39-30-27-34-41-33

Combo #2: Time Challenge - Do this set as many as possible (4 minutes)
2 Walking Push Ups & 4 Duck Under Jump Up - 13 reps

Interval High Knees Skipping (10 off/20 on for 8 rounds) - 4 minutes
47-41-40-36-26-40-35-28

Combo #3: Time Challenge - Do this set as many as possible (4 minutes)
3xLow Jack Jump Up & Diamond Runner Push Ups - 13 reps



I just realized I forgot to Jump up after 3 Low Jacks but still my thighs were burning!! Apparently doing a lot of skipping gave me strength to do high knees jump rope, though I wasn't nearly as fast as Zuzana.

I got a good sweat from this workout but didn't stop me to bust 200 crunches on the stability ball.

No comments: