Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Tik Tok Exercise Challenge

I woke up with a scratchy throat (damn cold germs just don't wanna get out from my body) which almost made me wanted to skip today's challenge. Actually every morning I always feel this way but once I warmed up and got into the workout, I didn't feel like to quit.

Today's challenge was a combination of time challenge exercise combo and 4 minutes interval high knees jump rope.

Exercise combo:
1. Do a monkey push up
2. Jump tuck
3. Get into crab position
4. Do 10 kick up

Complete description, instructions, pictures can be found here.

Workout breakdown:
1. 10 sets exercise combo (4:00)
2. 4 min. interval high knees jump rope (10 sec off /20 sec on for 8 rounds)
3. 10 sets exercise combo (3:40)
4. 4 min. interval high knees jump rope (10 sec off /20 sec on for 8 rounds)
5. 10 sets exercise combo (3:26)

Total workout time: 19:07



I'm not sure if I got a little stronger or perhaps I didn't do today's exercise challenge hard enough. It seems like I beat Zuzana's time in all the exercise combo part. For one thing I know, when I did my kick up, my legs weren't all straight up - more like 45 degrees, but I did it as fast as I could while engaging my core.

No comments: