Monday, February 28, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: The Trainer Who Loved Me (300 reps workout)

Since Zuzana and Freddy are in LA for the next 9 days, this whole week of workout has been scheduled in advance. Pretty much we'll be redo our older workouts (mostly bodyweight) and try to beat our personal best! I'm so excited for this and of course I was hoping in the back of my mind that Zuzana and Freddy would arrange a meet up with all LA bodyrockers. That would be SO AWESOME!

Today's workout was The Trainer Who Loved Me (new 300 reps workout) which I did in November.

Workout breakdown (Time Challenge)
1. Jump Up and Star Lift - 60 reps
2. James Bond Lunges - 60 reps (alternating legs)
3. Monkey business exercises - 60 reps (Do a pike press with bended knees and power up to jump knee tuck for 1 rep)
4. Side Crunches - 30 reps each side
5. Break dance Push Ups and Knee Tuck - 60 reps (I had to modify it to a regular push ups instead push ups with the knee tuck- heck Zuzana even had to modify to this one after doing the knee tuck push ups for 30 reps)
(I did this in ALL proper form, although had to take lots of breaks in between. I think this one was slowing me down the most)

I finished this in 31:53 (old record 40:09) !!! I beat my old time!

No comments: