Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Tight Cheeks Workout

So the Bun & Fat Loss Week continued with another leg killer workout.
Instead of doing 20 minute interval skipping after the main workout, I did 5 minutes interval skipping before and after the main workout, making it 10 min interval skipping total.

Workout breakdown:
Part 1: One Arm Sandbag Swing (10 sec off/30 sec on for 6 rounds) - alt side each interval.
I used 20 lbs backpack.
15-14-14-14-14-14

Part 2: 50 reps One Leg Half Squat with Sandbag & Stability Ball (25 reps each leg)
I used 15 lb dumbbell. No joke, my left leg was much weaker that I almost fell when doing it.
My time: 5:02

Part 3: Forward & Backward Lunge with Sandbag (10 sec off/30 sec on for 6 rounds)- alt side each interval.
I used 15 lbs backpack. This one was another leg killer!
11-10-11-9-11-10

Part 4: Balance Ball Exercise Combo for Butt & Core (5 sec off/25 sec on for 12 rounds)
Roughly for the ball passing I did about 8 reps and 8-10 reps for the chest lifts.
This one was pretty challenging, especially I was using a weighted stability ball (it has a little sand in there to keep it from moving around too much).

Total workout time for today (including skipping) 29:24

No comments: