Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Yeah Workout

I took another rest day yesterday to give my stiff neck more break and this morning when I woke up, no more stiff neck but then I had a slight dry sore throat...DAMN!

It took me a while to decide whether I should do the newest bodyrock.tv workout or just went to the older routine. It looked pretty intimidating, especially the Cartwheel part.

In the end I just sucked it and did it.

Workout breakdown:
Part 1: 30 reps Push Ups & Monkey Kick (Time Challenge)
My time: 5:56 - mine wasn't as smooth as Zuzana

Part 2: 5 sec of Cartwheel / 15 sec Mountain Climbers for 18 rounds (Interval)
15 sec Mt climbers felt so exhausting..for some reason I'm losing my Mt. Climber stamina? :( and of course I did my FUGLY cartwheels LOL - more like I was stumbling to the sides rather than landing softly

Cartwheel supposed to look like this
Source

But mine (FUGLY cartwheel) looked more like this:
Source

Part 3: 50 sets of 3x Jump Lunges + Front Kick (Time Challenge)
My time: 9:40 - quads and legs were burning and I had to take lots of break after 1-2 sets.

No comments: