Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Half 400 reps Workout aka Burpees

I know I mentioned that I'd complete the second half of this 400 reps workout yesterday, but my upper body was super sore so I figured one day of full rest would be the best choice.

Workout breakdown:
1. One Leg Burpee - 5 reps each leg
2. Burpee Knee Raises - 10 reps
3. Side Burpee & Knee Tuck - 5 reps each side
4. Burpee Step Up - 5 reps each leg
5. Burpee Roll Over - 10 reps
6. Sumo Burpees - 10 reps
7. Burpee Pull Ups - 10 reps
8. Half Burpee & Side Jump Over - 10 reps
9. 2x Jump Lunges & 2 Taping Push Up - 10 reps
10. Frog Burpee - 10 reps

I don't have a dip station (can't do the knee raises) and pull up bar (can't do the pull up) so I repeated 2 other burpee exercises to compensate that.

Round 1: 2x Burpee Step Up and 2x Half Burpee & Side Jump Over
Round 2: 2x Burpee Step Up and 2x Burpee Roll Over

I completed 2 rounds of this killer workout in 38:54

A little bit improvement from 2 days ago, despite my upper body and back were still sore, though not as bad as yesterday, PLUS after fasting for about 15 hour (didn't have dinner last night and no pre workout snack this morning). Surprisingly I wasn't hungry nor out of energy.

No comments: