Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Half 400 reps Workout aka Burpees and 550 reps Fat Massacre Workout

Gosh!! This 400 reps workout was such a killer! Imagine doing 400 reps of variation of burpees!

Workout breakdown:
1. One Leg Burpee - 5 reps each leg
2. Burpee Knee Raises - 10 reps
3. Side Burpee & Knee Tuck - 5 reps each side
4. Burpee Step Up - 5 reps each leg
5. Burpee Roll Over - 10 reps
6. Sumo Burpees - 10 reps
7. Burpee Pull Ups - 10 reps
8. Half Burpee & Side Jump Over - 10 reps
9. 2x Jump Lunges & 2 Taping Push Up - 10 reps
10. Frog Burpee - 10 reps

I don't have a dip station (can't do the knee raises) and pull up bar (can't do the pull up) so I repeated 2 other burpee exercises to compensate that.

Round 1: I did 2x One Leg Burpee and 2x Side Burpee Knee Tuck
Round 2: 2x Burpee Step Up and 2x Sumo Burpee
Round 3: 2x Burpee Step Up and 2x Sumo Burpee (knee push up towards the end)
Round 4: 2x One Leg Burpee and 2x Burpee Step Up


I only completed 2 rounds of this killer workout in 39:56



But the fun didn't end here. To "punish" myself even further, I continued with 550 Reps Fat Massacre Workout, which I did in March as my latest one.

After about 200 burpees, I struggled A LOT with the push ups, so I finished it in 22:55.


Yeah I didn't beat my March record (21:16), but gotta give myself a bit credit here: I wasn't too far behind from it, especially after I did the Killer burpees prior.

No comments: