Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Death By Workout

I know I started slacking off with my morning workout schedule lately, so today I tried to squeeze in my workout of the day before lunch. When you know you're not gonna be anywhere for the rest of the day other than staying home, it's easy to just want to workout later of the day because the body feels more flexible and no need to warm up too long.

I picked one of Zuzana's older workout, Death By Workout which she did way back in 2009. This was my first time trying it and thought it shouldn't be too hard but I was wrong. At the beginning, I was aiming to finish this within 15 minutes but that didn't happen.

Workout breakdown:
Complete 15 rounds of
30 side jump lunge with touch down (alt. sides)
3 plank, push up and plank jump combo
3 side plank steps
3 plank, push up and plank jump combo

I completed it in 20:02. Not bad. Will do BETTER NEXT TIME!

No comments: