Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Give Me Everything Workout

The second bodyrock workout for this week was Give Me Everything Workout. I love this short and intense 12 minute workout!

Workout breakdown:
Set an interval timer for 10 sec off/50 sec on for 12 rounds
One Leg Deadlift (Left) 14-10
One Leg Deadlift (Right) 14-12
Jump Rope Jack 49-50
Knee Raise on Dip Station (I subbed it with Knee Hugs) 25-25
Jump Rope Jack 48-40
Breakdance Push Up 10-11

For One Leg Deadlift I used one 15lbs dumbbell and I had enough trouble to keep my balance already.



Then I did my own upper body strength training workout
3 rounds of:
12 dumbbell overhead press (I used a pair of 8lbs)
12 Dumbbell deadlifts (I used a pair of 15 lbs)

Plus I did 5 Assisted One Leg Squat (each leg). I'm planning to do this everyday so one day I'd be able to do unassisted One leg squat.

No comments: