Friday, June 17, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: See Your Abs Workout & Pump It! Workout

I was super happy that finally I got my dip station yesterday so today I decided to do TWO Bodyrock.tv workouts that involve using dip station.

After 5 minute cardio warm up (skipping, half burpee, high knees, air squats etc) I did See Your Abs Workout.
Workout breakdown:
Do 3 rounds of the following circuit
4 minute interval high knees skipping (10 sec off/20 sec on for 8 rounds)
(I alternated between high knees and regular skipping and didn't bother counting cause I pushed myself super hard that I could barely catch my breath let alone counting)

20 reps Knee Raises on the Dip station


Then I proceeded to Pump It! Workout
Workout breakdown
10 sec off/ 50 sec on for 12 rounds
Sandbag Squats (I used 20lbs backpack) 18-16-13-14
High Knees Skipping (I altered between regular and high knees) 71-63-60-64
Reverse Push Ups 13-13-10-11


It felt a bit different doing reverse push up with dip station vs the metal bar across my kitchen counter top. Probably just the grips. Anyway, I need to use less of my leg muscles and emphasize more using my back muscles to do reverse push ups.

No comments: