Friday, July 15, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Dirty Bit Workout -2

Not sure if I should take today's workout as my new scores to beat next time since the first time I did it wasn't completely correct (I didn't count the skipping cause I didn't do the actual high knees - more like playground hop style and I figured I think I cheated a bit doing the reverse push up by using my leg muscles to pull myself up rather using my upper back muscles).

Workout breakdown:
Set the interval timer for 10 sec off/50 sec on for 12 rounds.
Do high knees skips/skipping at every 50 sec interval in between other exercises.

High Knees Skipping 127-84
Backward Lunge with Sandbag (I used my 15 lbs backpack) 21-20
High Knees Skipping 87-92
Reverse Push Ups 14-13
High Knees Skipping 64-84
Monkey Push Up & Jump Up 14-12

Yes I realized I lightened up my backpack a bit cause I want to be a little more careful with my lower back (don't want to experience that pain again!) - I rather focus on proper forms first before upping my weight.

No comments: