Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Sweet Punishment Workout

For some reason my inner thighs have been pretty sore for 2 days straight. Not a bad thing, but I just couldn't think of which exercise that worked up my inner thighs to be this way. The closest I could think of either 10 pistols that I started doing or the Mountain Climber Sprints from this workout.

Today I picked Sweet Punishment Workout, one of Zuzana's older workout which I haven't tried in the past.

Workout breakdown:
Part#1: Interval Training (10 sec off/30 sec on for 6 rounds)
Backward Lunge and Jump Up (alter leg after each interval) 14-13-12-11-11-12

Part#2: Time Challenge
3 rounds of this entire circuit
10 Reptile Push Ups
30 One Jump Forward + 2 Jump Back
20 Side Crunch (each side)

My time: 14:20 - Not too far behind from Zuzana's (14:09)



Then I proceeded with my own practice:
5 minute Double Under practice
10 Dive Bomber Push Ups
10 Pistols (each leg - altering)

Btw I'm starting to think of a 30 day workout challenge for me. Nothing big, but it would be something like practicing some of exercises that I am still struggling for the entire 30 days. It could be just a small reps but I'll try to keep it as consistent as possible. I'll post more details about this later after I have it all figured out.

No comments: