Monday, August 1, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: 300 reps of Brutality

So after 2 active rest days, I decided to tackle HARD first thing this week with Zuzana's new 300 reps of Brutality workout!

I seriously wanted to give up MILLION TIMES while doing it, and all those lunges really BURNED my legs a lot!

Workout breakdown:
5 rounds of this circuit:
10 reps Lunge Twist (with 21lbs backpack)
10 reps Dive Bomber Burpees
10 reps Jump Lunge & Twist (with 8lbs dumbbell)
10 reps Ugi Push Off (I did Knee tuck versions)
20 reps Sumo Squats (with 21lbs backpack)

Ok, 2 things that I did wrong. First, for Ugi Push Off, I just did bodyweight crossed knee tucks but then I made a mistake by jumping to plank AFTER 2 knee tucks instead of after each knee tucks. In the future I might want to do a Reptile Push Ups with Crossed Knee tucks.

Second, I did 6 rounds total instead of 5 rounds..haha

5 rounds - 29:12
6 rounds - 34:36



Phewwww!! My butt and legs will surely feel this tomorrow!

Oh plus 2 burpees for Erin, a fellow Bodyrocker who's currently fighting her cancer.

No comments: